Welcome to the Pikmin Wiki!
Welcome to the Pikmin series wiki on Neoseeker! This wiki is open to all the members and guests who want to contribute or learn about Pikmin. We need your help to build up lots of in depth and high quality content - let's make this the best source of Pikmin information on the web!
At the moment, we need ALL The help we can getting great information onto the wiki. This will inevitably take a little while, so hold tight and wait for the wiki to fill up, or better yet, help fill it up yourself!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
Did you know...
...that bridges in Pikmin take longer to build than in Pikmin 2?
...that when battling the Titan Dweevil, the Ultra-bitter spray makes its' weapons harder to knock off?
...that walking under bridges in Pikmin may kill your Pikmin, and leaving them under a bridge while it is being built may cause some deaths to?
...that on a rare occasion, Nectar can fall over the side of levels or get stuck on top of the Hole to the next level?
What You Can Do
- Create new pages
- Add more information to existing pages
- Contribute quality information (use proper spelling, be descriptive, and DO NOT plagiarize!)
- Help organize, categorize, and update pages
- Make use of links and templates
- Upload lots of images, maps, and videos
- Create guide and walkthrough-like pages
Where to Start
- Check out the Main Talk Page to learn about what's going on.
- Introduce yourselves to the Pikmin Neowiki staff and contributors so you know who to ask if you have questions.
- New to wiki editing? Look through a guide or two, or ask additional questions in the help forum.
- Familiarize yourself with the Categories and Templates so we have consistent and organized information.
- Add some information to the Short Pages and Stubs and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Help start new pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages that have been linked to within the Wiki but have not been created yet.
- Check out the Long Pages and Spotlighted Pages for some examples of in-depth pages.
- Upload an image or file here, or many at a time here.
- Start creating guide and walkthrough pages, and upload videos if you can.
- Write original content in your own words - DO NOT copy and paste from other sources. Feel free to use other locations as sources of information though as long as you write it using your own words, just like a research paper. References are fine.
These are some prime examples of the kind of quality we are looking for.
Pikmin News on GameGrep
Submit Pikmin News
- Pikmin 2 Boss List (184.108.40.206, 14:14, 4 January 2013)
- Bulblax Kingdom (220.127.116.11, 20:23, 15 December 2012)
- Main Page (Lesley Pro_04, 22:21, 7 December 2012)
- Template:NavMenu (tekmosis, 18:40, 7 December 2012)
- Beady Long Legs (Symphonic Abyss, 18:30, 24 June 2012)
- Antenna Beetle (Symphonic Abyss, 17:27, 24 June 2012)
- Bumbling Snitchbug (Symphonic Abyss, 14:14, 23 June 2012)
- Smoky Progg (nopomalo, 07:29, 16 June 2012)
- Pikmin 2 (Symphonic Abyss, 18:11, 13 June 2012)
- Pikmin (Species) (Symphonic Abyss, 15:06, 13 June 2012)
- Pikmin 3 (Symphonic Abyss, 13:16, 13 June 2012)
- Template:Color (Symphonic Abyss, 21:56, 12 June 2012)
- Template:Infobox (Symphonic Abyss, 21:55, 12 June 2012)
- Template:! (Symphonic Abyss, 21:48, 12 June 2012)
- Bully Den (nopomalo, 16:38, 25 May 2012)
Pikmin Wiki Stats